Updated: Jun 24, 2022
We are thrilled to announce the first ever Zoom Christina Phipps Foundation Training for yoga teachers on October 16 with graduation October 17, 2021.
The entire training will be on Zoom so all you need is Zoom and a good internet connection. As in the past, the training is free and yoga teachers can earn Yoga Alliance CEUs.
The 26-week volunteer component of our program can be completed in a few different ways depending on your location: live, Zoom or Video. Find out more on our website.
To do list for interested yoga teachers
1. Verify you have the available technology for a Zoom Training
2. Review the qualifications and requirements on this website
3. Fill out an application this website
4. Let us know a bit about yourself in your application
5. Send digital copies of your 200-hour certificate
6. Send digital copy YA registry card
7. When you get a welcome email, confirm your seat
8. After I verify all student Yoga Alliance cards we will get you registered into the Zoom program and you will have the option of clicking the CPF training into your calendar.
9. We (or Zoom) will begin sending training materials in PDF format
10. I will send your case study. There will be some instructions. I will keep in touch!